High Grade Chemicals is a business that has been trading in legal, novel organic compounds since late 2009 and for 2 years prior traded offline. Previously operating under the trading name Universal chemicals USA we now base our operation in Europe and supply a worldwide market (excluding the UK of course! :D) We supply our research chemicals in amounts ranging from a few milligrams up to as high as wholesale. We primarily supply; chemistry enthusiasts, chemistry students, freelance research scientists and an array of World based educational institutions. All our products are strictly for laboratory use only and are not approved for human consumption.
Our main focus is on providing a wholesale service in which we produce and supply cannabinoid herbal incense blends using the finest quality leaves and high purity cannabinoids. We are able to supply up to 100kg a week. We also can supply a range of other chemicals on a wholesale basis and also branded chemical mixes. Feel free to contact us to for our wholesale products and prices list.
1) Incorrect orders. The correct research chemical ordered is always shipped to the customer (We have a highly efficient order processing system in place and to date have not got a single order incorrect)
2) Weight. Every order weighs at least the weight that has been ordered and often slightly more. We don’t mind going slightly over but we NEVER weigh an order under.
3) Dispatch and delivery. All orders which are placed before 12pm are dispatched that day.
4) Order Tracking. All orders that require a tracking number have the tracking numbers sent to the customer via e-mail the evening of the day the order is completed.
5) Packing. All packaging is 100% discreet giving no indication whatsoever as to its contents. Each chemical is weighed into a bag which is sealed. This bag is then placed into another bag which is vacuum sealed. This means that all the air is sucked from the bag and then the bag is heat sealed. This prevents any particles from escaping from the bag during the time that the order is in the postal system. This bag is then placed an a yellow bubble wrap ‘mail lite’ postal envelope which is sealed and the recipients address is then added on a printed label. If you have any further questions about how we package and label orders, please feel free to contact us.
6) Labelling. All chemicals except for some branded chemicals are correctly and clearly labelled with name, risk and safety precautions, and when applicable, chemical structure. If you wish to know exactly what it is you are experimenting on then we suggest you stick with the products in our store that openly state what chemicals they contain.
7) Customer response. We can be contacted via our contact page feature. And there is also email (find all these details on the Contact Us page). If we don’t respond right away, or you don’t get through to us first time, please leave a message and we usually respond within 15-30 mins. Sometimes we can be extremely busy but we do value all of our customers and guarantee a response within 24 hours. If a message is considered not to be urgent then it will be placed lower down in the queue so that we may tend to more urgent requests first.
In the unlikely circumstance that your package is lost (not received within 7 working days for USA orders or 14 days for EU orders, 21 days for rest of world), we will replace your item – providing that your order was placed using a tracked service upon confirmation from the courier/delivery service.
Wide Spread Chems can’t accept returns for any unwanted items. If you want to cancel your order, please contact us at as soon as possible.
In compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations, as set out by The Office Of Fair Trading, orders that are placed may be cancelled if within 7 days of receipt of payment provided that the goods have not been dispatched. When an order has been dispatched, even if within the 7 days of payment, cancellation is not permitted – as all products offered by Chemical Planet EU are goods that by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
All orders that originate from highgradeschemicals.com/ are shipped by Post.NL, DHL or UPS. We regularly take orders from all over the world, and we strongly suggest that shoppers from Australia pay very close attention to our guidelines below – we reserve the right to amend this at any time.
All orders from us are shipped by post either through NL, DHL, ups, EMS, or FedEx.......shoppers from Australia, Germany and the Scandinivians countries pay very close attention to our guidelines below.... if you are spending more than $500, we recommend....... financial compensations or timely stock reship......
When your order is received and paid for before 12:00pm (GMT+1), we can pack it and dispatch it on a ‘same day’ basis. If you miss this cut-off point, then we cannot guarantee that your order will be despatched the same day, but we will do our best. We have been known to leave for our shipping run 30-60 minutes later, so there is no harm in getting in touch. No orders are shipped on Saturday or Sunday or on bank holidays.